Fun Home Business

Saturday, August 12, 2017

First, Buzzirk is not a crypto market expert nor do I play one on t.v. I do not even say the word in and ends with vestment . It is My opinion most blockchain start ups will fail. My friend Ben buys all crypto coins like a coin collector. Seems buzzirk ,does it not! Not as buzzirk as my future x wife! Is Eos a future blockchain boss? I think I hear a heart beat here.. This is from the Eos Dudes. "The EOS token distribution has been met with overwhelming excitement and momentum, and we thank you for your interest in the development of EOS.IO software." For buzzirk, this project is worth a token of my appreciation. The other day,I asked the internet a question? " How long before you are a decentralized blockchain web hosted creature? The internet said ,"give me 4 to 6 years... Let me say this,the way Eos launched is more than interesting... Next steeming pile of dung will be the velocity of Hyperinflation when a country's government begins printing money to pay for spending with a very special thanks to the Bu and the Bo boys !"![new_york_times_why_arent_bush_and_obama_best_friends-1188x1960 (1).jpg](https://steemitimages.com/DQmadLXouXA9KScZ5Qc6CRmf7vzf4xtwZjpCYZzQon3PZ1J/new_york_times_why_arent_bush_and_obama_best_friends-1188x1960%20(1).jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment